Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Bobby Brown Addresses Bobbi Kristina's Engagement

Bobbi Kristina is no longer daddy's little girl. When Bobby Brown was asked how excited he was for his daughter to get married, the former New Edition member did not mask his lack of excitement.
“I’m not [excited],” he told TMZ. “When your daughter gets married, it’s different. It’s not a question if I like him or not…I just want her to be happy.”

Bobby and Whitney Houston's daughter recently put a ring on it after getting engaged to her "adopted brother" Nick Gordon. While rumors have swirled about their romance since the legendary singer's death, this is the first instance Bobbi has denied them being related.

"Let me clear up something, we aren't even real brother and sister nor is he my adoptive brother. My mom never adopted him. In fact, mommy was the one who even said that she knew that we were going to start dating," she said, according to TMZ .

Looks like Bobby isn’t planning on giving his daughter his blessing anytime soon.

No comments: